- July 19, 2018 /
- Posted by FloorPeople
Epoxy and Urethane Floor Coatings give attractive, durable finishes to concrete floors while providing protection for light and high traffic floors.
Epoxy and Urethane Floor Coatings:
- restore deteriorated and damaged concrete floors
- protect new concrete floors
- provide resistance to chemicals, oils, detergents and solvents
- provide high light reflectivity
- minimize concrete dusting
- provide increased hardness and wear properties for superior abrasion and impact resistance
- make floors easier to clean and maintain
- can provide slip resistance with the addition of non-skid additives to the epoxy and urethane floor coatings
- mark hazards and walkways for forklift traffic or employees with safety line and traffic markings
Epoxy and urethane floor coatings are available in a variety of solid colors, gloss or satin finish. Decorative options are available.
Commercial and industrial floor coatings are used in applications such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, automotive truck and motorcycle dealerships, garages, air hangars, mechanic shops, loading docks, and heavy traffic aisle ways.